Idea

Your suggestions are being listened by the Dev. So pour 'em out here.

Idea

Postby WingedAlpaca » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:04 pm

I think a good idea would be to have an option for accounts to not go on vacation when they're inactive for a week. This could be useful for training accounts.
WingedAlpaca

Re: Idea

Postby starhades9 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:02 am

but it could be problematic if a rich person hasnt logged in for a week say because his net is down,others could just continuosly attack him.but on the other hand,if they created an option when signing up which asks if the new account is a training account,only those accounts could not be able to go on vacation
starhades9

Postby Demise » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:40 pm

The other problem is that training accounts are owned by people that play the game. It's not made by staff or whatever.
So if the accounts didnt go inactive, and went online each day, the person who owns the account would get the consecutive rewards.
The other option would be.. To get whoever owns the account to give the monsters to someone else, or someone else has to make another training account for the one that's down. (Or something.)
Demise

Postby Kint » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:21 am

A possible solution could be giving t-account access to moderators, who, I suppose, login everyday. They can keep the accounts active, and safe too. ;)
Kint

Postby Demise » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:26 pm

See. There are a lot of t-accts.
And the only mod that logins .. daily. Would be PP.
But I'm sure the mods are busy, and logging in for 10 accounts or so, maybe more. All with different names and passes, could be hard.
Demise

Postby Kint » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Suggestion.

Possibly, Under Settings > User Settings. An option could be added; along the lines: "Offline PvP: Allow other players to battle your account 1v1 2v2 3v3 anytime.". Option can be checked/unchecked, based on user-wants.

Those accounts having their option unchecked; 'Go on a vacation, when not logged in for a week..'

Looks good? =P
Kint

Postby hermesjared » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Kint wrote:Suggestion.

Possibly, Under Settings > User Settings. An option could be added; along the lines: "Offline PvP: Allow other players to battle your account 1v1 2v2 3v3 anytime.". Option can be checked/unchecked, based on user-wants.

Those accounts having their option unchecked; 'Go on a vacation, when not logged in for a week..'

Looks good? =P

i think ''disabling vacations'' would be a better name than that long one you just wrote
hermesjared

Return to Suggestions